Rants, References, and Revelations
- Five charts
showing reasons for the Heat’s recent slump.
- He may be hurt, but you can never have enough Ricky Rubio. A fun look at a bunch of his best passes from Steve McPherson.
- A nice story about how J.J. Redick found and became friendly with the alternative-indie band Milo Greene.
- Why the Heat should play LeBron at point guard from Ken Berger, with a guest appearance from Miami’s Shane Battier.
- Michael Schwartz over at Valley Of the Suns uncovers the secrets of the great Phoenix training staff.
- An interesting discussion with Daryl Morey that touches on everything from clutch play and tanking to his players beard growing and his reasoning behind not being able to trade a player.
- Andrew Sharp takes a look at the situation happening in Orlando right now after yesterday’s fiasco.
- Was Kevin Durant right when he said Russell Westbrook should be shooting more than him?